25 May 2014

Current Wishlist #1

Sleek Contour Kit / Topshop Bralet / Topshop Cigarette Trousers / HiddenFashion Jumpsuit / JuJu Jelly Shoes

After having disliked jelly shoes when they first popped back into fashion (they reminded me a little too much of my childhood!) I now love them with a passion and feel the need to buy a pair. I'm not sure if I'd be brave enough to wear them out but gosh they're so pretty to look at. I also found an amazing website called Hiddenfashion.com (where the playsuit's from) and after lusting after it, actually ordered the playsuit - I adore it. I'm loving all things monochrome and peach/pink at the moment and am also lusting after so many sleek products as my local Superdrug doesn't stock Sleek - the contour kit is definitely on my to buy list!


Fern

No comments: