11 July 2014

Recent fashion buys

Trousers; H&M / Crop top; Newlook / Skort; Primark / Jacket; Dorothy Perkins / Jumpsuit; Hiddenfashion / Dress; OMG fashion / Holographic sandals; Hiddenfashion

Quite a collective mix of things here - I've been buying bits here and there recently, thanks to a payday at the end of June (money goes so quickly!!) I've been trying to buy some new things and steer away from the usual stuff I would automatically buy - I'm trying to incorporate new prints and shapes into my wardrobe to dilute the (slightly boring) never ending rail of black and white! I've rekindled a love for online shopping; there's nothing nicer than receiving a little gift to yourself in the post - am I right? I am absolutely in love with the shoes, although not been brave enough to wear them yet, not too sure what to wear them with if I'm honest! I'm going on holiday and to a festival at the end of the month so some wardrobe revamp was needed! But yeah hopefully I can do more fashion based posts, maybe even more ootd's? The possibilities are endless!

Fern

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those trousers are amazing! Love the pattern.
Carolyn | BLOG

Helen C said...

Gorgeous pieces. I love the first two items in particular, so chic!:-) xx

Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog